Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 SI in CISF, Delhi Police and ASI in CISF Examination (2018) 1330 Posts Online Application Form
About this Job Notification
|Posted on: 05-03-2018||Ends On: 02-04-2018|
|Class: Staff Selection Commission, Police and Defence Jobs|
|Qualifications: Ex-Servicemen, Graduates (All Graduates)|
|Experience Type: Fresher|
|Tenure Type: Permanent|
|States: Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttaranchal, West Bengal, Union Territories|
SSC Recruitment 2018 SI in CISF, Delhi Police and ASI in CISF Examination (2018) 1330 Posts Application Form
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF on 1330 posts in Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Interested candidates having required qualifications may apply online on or before 02-04-2018. Before submission of the online form, candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification for details of educational qualifications, age, experience and other eligibility criteria.
While filling online form, candidates must have scanned copies of passport size photograph ( 04-20 KB) & signature (01-12 KB) and valid E-mail id & Mobile number.
Applicant are advice to registraded with their valid Email ID and Mobile number. After registration, Password and Login ID will be sent to the registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
Posts & Eligibility Norms :
|Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police||97||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree with valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police||53||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|
|CRPF (Male)||274||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|BSF (Male)||483||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|BSF (Female)||25||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|ITBP (Male)||72||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|ITBP (Female)||13||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|SSB (Male)||206||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|CISF (Male)/ (Female)||Vacancies will be intimated later||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|ASI (Executive) in CISF||Vacancies will be intimated later||20-25 yrs||Bachelor Degree||Rs.29,200-92300/-|
* All candidates are advised to read official notification to get more details.
Dates to Remember :
Starting date of online application: 03-03-2018.
Last date of online application: 02-04-2018.
Date of Computer Based Examinations (Paper-I): 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018.
Date of Computer Based Examinations (Paper-II): 01-12-2018.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written examination and Physical Efficiency Test, Personality test/ Interview and Medical Examination.
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET):
Physical Standard Test:
- For male candidates only (General) Height (in cms): 170 and 165 For candidates belonging to Hill areas.
- Chest (in cms ): 80 Unexpanded. Expanded 85. For candidates belonging to Hill areas 80 Unexpanded. Expanded 85.
- For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes : 162.5. 77 (in cms) Unexpanded. Expanded 82 (in cms) .
- For Female candidates only (General) Height (in cms): 157.
- For Female candidates belonging to Hill areas Height (in cms): 155.
- For Female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe: 154.
Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts): For male candidates only.
- a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
(ii) For female candidates only:
- a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances
- d) High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances
Scheme of Examinations: Paper-I:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
English language & Comprehension 200 Number of Questions. 200 Marks and 2 Hours Duration.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
Fee Structure :
Application fee of Rs.100/- for General & OBC candidates is to be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
Procedure to Apply :
Interested candidates having required qualifications may apply online on or before the last date of 02-04-2018 . Before filling online form, candidates should read all instruction carefully as mentioned in notification.
Step for Filling online form:
- Step-I: Candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, Email id & Mobile Number. correctly. After completion of Step-I, login ID and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Applicants must fill all detail carefully in online form and upload their scanned copy of passport size photograph & signatures.
After successful completion of online form , candidates must take a print out of the online form for their record and future reference. No need to send print at this stage.