PPSC Jobs 2018: 22 Extra Assistant Conservator Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc Salary 39,100 published on 27th September 2018
|Vacancy 1||Extra Assistant Conservator|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/10/2018|
1. Position Name: Extra Assistant Conservator of Forests.Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay.
2. Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in second division in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Statistics, Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds equivalent degree of a foreign university. OR Masters degree in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds equivalent degree of a foreign university. Provided that in the case of Graduates or Masters with pure Mathematics or Statistics or Economics, they must have passed in one of the following subjects in their Higher Secondary, Matriculation or any equivalent examination: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential .
3. Physical Standard: Height – 1.6256 meter, Chest – 0.7874 meter, Chest expansion – 0.0508 meter, The candidates shall have to qualify a physical test consisting of a walk over of 25 Km to be covered in 4 hours.
2. Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
3. Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
4. Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable)
5. Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
6. If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:- i) Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release/Discharge iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
7. Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
8. Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
9. Proof of being Govt. Employee.
10. Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy Only)
2. A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
3. SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/age relaxation.
4. Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM)/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. LDESM/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen ONLY IF no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.
How to Apply
1. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC if required by PPSC before short listing for interview.
3. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 18/10/2018 i.e. The last date of submission of Online Application Forms. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in. Last date for filling Online Application Form: 18/10/2018, Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 25/10/2018.
4. The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC if required by PPSC before short listing for interview.
5. However, candidates applying under the Sports Category, will send a hard copy of ‘On line Application Form’ along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under sports category. Candidates applying under Physical Handicapped Category should also refer to “General Information” with reference to documents to be sent.
Government Sector related Jobs
12th Pass Govt Jobs
10th Pass Govt Jobs
Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Navy Recruitment
Walk in Interview
Gold Rate Today
Silver Rate Today
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, Officer
|GAIL Jobs 2018 – 176 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM – New Delhi||31/12/2018|
Austrialian Education Fair
|IDP Austrialia||Any Graduate||15/12/2018|
Homoeopathic Medical Officer
|OPSC Jobs 2018 – 150 Vacancies||Any Graduate, BHMS – Cuttack||14/01/2019|
Study MBA @ Online
|NIBM||Graduates / Post Graduates||15/12/2018|
Ayurvedic Medical Officer
|OPSC Jobs 2018 – 221 Vacancies||BAMS – Cuttack||14/01/2019|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2018 – 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate – Mumbai||26/12/2018|
Career in Aviation
|ECIL Jobs 2018 – 200 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, ITI – Across India||20/12/2018|
|Apollo Munich||Graduate / Post Gradudate||15/12/2018|
Full Time/Part Time Contractual Specialist and Senior Resident
|ESIC Jobs 2018 – 1 Vacancy||MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD – Bareilly||14/12/2018|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Fresh Graduate / Engineers||15/12/2018|
|ESIC Jobs 2018 – 69 Vacancies||MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD – New Delhi||18/12/2018|
|Allsec Technologies||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||15/12/2018|
General Duty Doctor, Ortho Doctor, More Vacancies
|Northern Railway Jobs 2018 – 6 Vacancies||MBBS, MS/MD – Moradabad||17/01/2019|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||15/12/2018|
|BSNL Jobs 2018 – 300 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM – Across India||26/01/2019|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Fresh Graduate / Engineers||15/12/2018|
|MAHAGENCO Jobs 2018 – 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E – Mumbai||26/12/2018|
|Air India Jobs 2018 – 15 Vacancies||10TH – New Delhi||12/01/2019|
|Air India Jobs 2018 – 100 Vacancies||8TH – New Delhi||05/01/2019|
Part Time Doctors
|HAL Jobs 2018 – 1 Vacancy||MBBS – Nasik||14/12/2018|
|BARC Jobs 2018 – 1 Vacancy||M.Phil/Ph.D – Mumbai||31/12/2018|
|SEBI Jobs 2018 – 1 Vacancy||M.Phil/Ph.D – Mumbai||15/01/2019|
Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician, More Vacancies
|ONGC Jobs 2018 – 115 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, 12TH, M.Sc – New Delhi, Dehradun||27/12/2018|
Chief Librarian, Insurance Medical Officer, More Vacancies
|KPSC Jobs 2018 – 491 Vacancies||Any Graduate, MBBS, B.Lib, Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM – Bengaluru|Bangalore||16/01/2019|