RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 :- Apply for 2077 Live Stock Assistant (LSA)
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited applications for the post of Live Stock Assistant(LSA). As per the notification, the last date to apply online is May 11, 2018.
A 12th pass candidate, who has done one year/two years training of Livestock Assistant from any recognised institution is eligible and can apply for these posts.
Full Advertisement For Direct Recruitment Of Live Stock Assistant(LSA) Exam 2018
Interested candidates can apply online through official website http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in on or before May 11, 2018.
Starting Date: April 12, 2018
Last Date: May 11, 2018
Last date for online fee payment: May 11, 2018
Last date for fee payment at kiosk: May 11, 2018
Admit Card: 15 days prior to the examination
Age Limit (as on January 1, 2019)
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 40 Years
Category-wise Vacancy Details
For Non-Tribal Area/ Non-Scheduled Area: 1833 posts
OBC: 378 posts
SC: 288 posts
ST: 215 posts
Tribals of Baran: 21
For Tribal Area/Scheduled Area: 244 posts
General: 123 posts
SC: 12 post
ST: 109 post
1) 12th pass with with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or its equivalent
One year/ Two years Training of Livestock Assistant from an institution recognised by the govt. of Rajasthan.
2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and any one of the Rajasthani dialects.
For General/OBC: Rs 450
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 350
For SC/ST: Rs 250
Note: The fee can be paid online by debit/credit card, net banking or through E Mitra Kiosk
Pay Scale: Rs.26300 to 85500 (as per pay matrix level 8)
Steps To Apply Online for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant (LSA)
- Log on to “http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Read the information carefully.
- Register your self, if you are a new user
- Complete the Registration and fill the application form
- Click on “Submit” to generate ‘Single Sign-on (SSO) Id’ and Password
- After Registration, Log in with SSO Id & Password
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature
- Pay application fee Online & then Submit the Form
- Take a print out of Online application for future use