English including Comprehension: 0/18
- English Vocabulary:
- Quiz Antonyms, Synonyms and Analogies.
- English Proficiency:
- Quiz Idioms and Phrases
- Quiz One Word Substitution
- Quiz Sentence Improvement
- Quiz Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Quiz Rearrangement of Words in Sentence
- Quiz Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
- English Usage Errors:
- Quiz Common Errors
- Quiz Spotting Errors
- Quiz Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage)
- Quiz Use of Correct Word.
- English Comprehension:
- Quiz Paragraph will be given
- Quiz Questions will be asked from that paragraph.
- Quiz Understand the para and answer the questions accordingly.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 0/8
- Quiz Events of National and International importance
- Quiz covering current events in area of Economic
- Quiz covering current events in area of Science
- Quiz covering current events in area of Technology
- Quiz covering current events in area of Sports
- Quiz covering current events in area of Persons and Places
- Quiz covering current events in area of Static GK & Latest Happening
- Quiz covering current events in area of Books and Authors
- Arithmetic (Number Theory):
- Quiz Number Systems
- Quiz Surds and Indices
- Quiz Square Roots
- Quiz Fractions and Decimals
- Quiz HCF and LCM
- Quiz Simplification
- Quiz Approximations
- Quiz Ratio and Proportion
- Quiz Average and Logarithms
- Commercial Maths:
- Quiz Interest
- Quiz Percentage
- Quiz Profit and Loss
- Quiz Partnership and Discounts
- Quiz Areas and Volumes.
Legal Aptitude 0/4
- Quiz •This section will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
- Quiz •These questions will be related to legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
- Quiz •Such propositions may or may not be true, you have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly.
- Quiz •Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.
Logical Reasoning 0/14
- Reasoning Tests:
- Quiz Direction and Distance Test
- Quiz Analogy Test
- Quiz Classification (Odd Man Out) Test
- Quiz Coding Decoding Test
- Quiz Number Test
- Quiz Series Test
- Quiz Relationships Test
- Quiz Alphabet Test
- Quiz Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test
- Logic Tests:
- Quiz Statements Assumptions
- Quiz Statements Arguments
- Quiz Statements Conclusions and Statements Action