English including Comprehension: 0/18
- English Vocabulary:
- Antonyms, Synonyms and Analogies.
- English Proficiency:
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Rearrangement of Words in Sentence
- Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
- English Usage Errors:
- Common Errors
- Spotting Errors
- Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage)
- Use of Correct Word.
- English Comprehension:
- Paragraph will be given
- Questions will be asked from that paragraph.
- Understand the para and answer the questions accordingly.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 0/8
- Events of National and International importance
- covering current events in area of Economic
- covering current events in area of Science
- covering current events in area of Technology
- covering current events in area of Sports
- covering current events in area of Persons and Places
- covering current events in area of Static GK & Latest Happening
- covering current events in area of Books and Authors
Legal Aptitude 0/4
- •This section will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
- •These questions will be related to legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
- •Such propositions may or may not be true, you have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly.
- •Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.
Logical Reasoning 0/14
- Reasoning Tests:
- Direction and Distance Test
- Analogy Test
- Classification (Odd Man Out) Test
- Coding Decoding Test
- Number Test
- Series Test
- Relationships Test
- Alphabet Test
- Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test
- Logic Tests:
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements Arguments
- Statements Conclusions and Statements Action